Export from the United Kingdom
In addition to sourcing herbs, spices and botanicals from over 60 countries, Organic Herb Trading is proud to supply customers all over the world – from Japan to Jamaica. We tailor our service to customer requirements - whether this is offering an FCL of a single ingredient, a mixed order combining raw ingredients from multiple origins, meeting a particular technical specification or providing information about projects at source.
To facilitate the safe transfer of goods across the world we have:
- Organic certification to EU organic standards by OF&G and Demeter – our full range of certifications can be found here
- BRCGS certification at grade AA – a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)-recognised food safety standard
- Registration with the US FDA as a Foreign Food Facility (FFR) and with the Korean MFDS (formerly known as KFDA)
- Longstanding relationships with trusted freight forwarders
We can also offer:
- Phytosanitary documentation issued by the UK’s Animal & Plant Health Agency (APHA)
- Certificates of Origin, EUR1, and other necessary export documentation, endorsed by the London Chamber of Commerce
- A vacuum packing service - to help extend shelf-life, bring down shipping costs and reduce risk of any contamination in transit
If you would like more information please contact Karine Decouvelaere-Duckham who has many years of experience meeting our international customers' sourcing, product quality and export requirements.